Tower Direct’s UsedShelter.com offers a large variety of new & used telecom shelters. Communication equipment shelters are available in various configurations from walk-ins to stand-alones, double-wides, vaults, and co-location. Choose from a wide range of structure sizes, from small-profile 67″ x 67″ x 7″ to larger units in the range of 24′ x 36′.
Quality New, Used & Surplus Telecommunications Equipment
- Surplus telecom shelters & cabinets are structures that are new but have never been installed.
- Used telecom shelters & cabinets are structures that have been installed at one time but now have been dismantled.
- New telecom shelters & cabinets include excess inventory from various manufacturer’s facilities.
Used Telecom Equipment Represents a Typical 60% Savings Over New.
Surplus Communication Equipment Averages 25% Savings or More.
Telecom Shelter & Cabinet Brand Name Manufacturers Sold
Equipment Shelter Features
- Secured against intruders.
- Most shelters include heating and/or AC systems
- Some shelters include generators, ATS, AC units with controllers, and other equipment.
Shelter Construction Options
- Concrete Shelters
- Fiberglass Shelters
- Lightweight Aluminum Shelters
- Structural Steel Shelters
- Aggregate Shelters
Why Choose Tower Direct?
Tower Direct is your trusted source for relocating surplus, used, and even new telecommunication products including towers, monopoles, shelters, cabinets, generators, and more. Located in Peoria, Illinois, the home of the first towers ever manufactured in North America, Tower Direct now provides brand name structures delivered anywhere in the world.